#interviewadvice #jobinterviewquestions #jobinterviewpractice
What are the questions you will get asked at an admin assistant’s job interview? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to practice before you go?
Dale can help you! He is here to run you through the questions you might hear in your interview. He has some great tips to help you succeed.
Some of the questions you may be asked at your interview are:
• As an administrative assistant, how do you envision contributing to the team?
• In your opinion, what are the most important skills a good administrative assistant should have?
• Have you ever had to handle multiple supervisors as an administrative assistant? And if so, how did you handle it?
• Why do you want to work here?
• Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you handle it?
• What types of software have you used?
• How would you deal with someone in the office you might not get along with?
• In which type of office environment do you excel most?
• What special skills do you possess that will help you do well at our company?
• Do you have any questions for me?
If you’d like more help getting a job, check out our tips on
🗂️ Check out our user guides –
🧐 Read our blog –
🔎 Search for a job –