NDA Medical Full Details, Various Type of Medical Test in NDA Examination, In this video, we are telling about the type of test conducted by the commission after the SSB Interview. Before going to the the final medical test you must appear pre Medical test at Major Kalshi Health Care Centre.
For any query or to Register for an Armed Forces oriented Pre-Medical call – 8929488488.
Watch this video for complete details of Medical Examination Procedure after NDA written exam and SSB Interview. The Medical for NDA is detailed and thorough. In NDA Medical, they conduct ENT examination, Blood Test, Urine Test, Sugar Test, Blood Pressure Test, ECG etc. If you have doubts about any past surgery or operations, fractures, cut marks, sweaty palms, knock knee, flat foot etc. watch this video.
Body measurements Required:
These tests are to check the basic body posture of the candidates. You must have a well-shaped body. You don’t need six-packs. You just need an average body.
1. Here you will be asked to take off your clothes an examiner will check your External body from 2. bottom to top, will also ask about the marks on your body, if you are having so.
3. You should have Standard body weight as per your height.
4. Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, color blindness or night blindness.
5. Your chest should be well developed with a 5cm minimum expansion.
6. Your elbow should not be turned in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
7. Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
8. Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection
Dental check-up in NDA Medical Test:-
This is very normal tests only a few get rejection in this if you have full-grown set teeth. A Minor problem in teeth can be considered.
Eyesight Required in NDA Medical Test:-
This is the very important test for any candidate:
1. Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
2. If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
3. Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
4. Binocular vision III
5. Limits for color perception I
6. Should not have color blindness or night blindness.
7. For the flying branch your eyesight must be 6/6 there is no relaxation for that.
8. Eye correction surgery is allowed in the Indian Armed forces but there are some criteria for that:-
9. Surgery should be done only once. If the candidate has had 2nd surgery in order to correct their vision, the candidate will be permanently rejected.
10. Surgery should be done after the age of 20 years old. If the candidate’s surgery is done before the 20s, he will be permanently rejected.
11. And the surgery your vision should be correct.
Once you complete this all, now you have to go to the internal body checks and in this tests, these following internal body organs will be checked:
1. Chest X-ray for your lungs.
2. Ultrasound for kidney stone.
3. The liver problem will be checked
4. Blood test
5. Urine test
Physical fitness required
1. Your height should not less than 157 cms with correlated weight, Leg Length: Min – 99 cms.
2. For women, it should not be less than 152cms.
3. When you go for the interview SSB or AFSB there is GTO which is ground task activity. They check your capability on the ground, so there is any kind of physical will be done. While your medicals.
Join Major Kalshi Classes to prepare for NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, ACC, Military Nursing Service, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, Army GD/Clerk/Tech/NA/ SSC GD, and SSB INTERVIEW.
Our Social Media links:
Our Helpline Numbers: +91 9696220022, +91 9696330033
WhatsApp Number – +91 7388158444
#NDAMedical #NDAFullmedicalTest #Typeofmedicaltest